Guided light tackle and fly-fishing adventures begin in the marshes and back lakes of Texas’s central coast. We fish from Rockport, Port Aransas, and the Laguna Madre all the way to Baffin Bay. The trip includes flies, lunch, water and soft drinks for a full day trip. We do provide all equipment for your trip but you are welcome to bring your own. Cost for a full day adventure is $550.00 (8 hours) for 1 or 2 fishermen. Half-day adventures are $400.00 (4 hours) for 1 or 2 fishermen. Note; half-day trips do not include lunch. Multi-day trips are an option, as well as if you need multiple guides, we are friends with some of the best.
What to Bring
- fly rod | reel setups (preferably a 7 weight to 8 weight with floating line)
- polarized sunglasses (amber, copper or rose lens colors)
- hat, sunscreen and wading boots if we decide to venture outside the boat
- wind breaker or rain jacket may be necessary if a shower decides to spring up
- appropriate clothing for the summer and winter weather
- valid fishing license
- Click to purchase your Texas fishing license online.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- cash | check
- credit card | PayPal (3% additional fee)
- A 50% deposit is required to book a trip for a specific day.
- Trips cancelled more than 30 days in advance will receive the option for a full refund or to reschedule. Note; adventures cancelled within 30 days will forfeit the deposit.